Magento Specialist Agency
(Verified billing information)
Full Stack Developer
Remote within North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe
- Setup and configure Magento 2.X sites
- Develop Magento modules and customizations
- Develop integrations from Magento using APIs and Magento extensions
- Backend: configure payment gateways, shipping modules etc.
- Frontend: implement Magento themes from PSDs based on other existing themes. Fully understand Magento’s templating system. Creation of front-end libraries, components, plugins and mixins. Performance optimization in the front-end.
- Performing Magento maintenance tasks, including regular updates, performance optimization, cleanup / refactoring, unit testing, etc.
- Understand and embrace a complete PHP development lifecycle including unit testing, continuous integration and automated delivery.
- Manage your own tasks and work in teams against strict deadlines
- We may offer you to speak to or email our clients directly. This is optional, but highly desirable in a candidate.
Bonus points for:
- Being Magento certified
- Experience working fully remote
- Complementary front-end or back-end skills
- Infrastructure skills (especially unix / mac)
The candidate must provide code samples safe for review. An active Github or BitBucket profile is a bonus.