We are looking for an all around expert developer that know's, Magento (1&2) a bonus would be Wordpress and Shopify (Advance & Plus) but not essential to join our growing team of 30 talented freelance professionals and help with our increasing volume of work.
We are looking for someone to come on board to help make our ideas a reality and most importantly get enjoyment from working with our world wide team.
DUTIES & TASKS:
- Developing eCommerce sites on Magento (1&2) platform
- Generate custom – tailored theme and altering pre-existing template.
- Develop PWAs with the current team
- Create Custom Modules
- Migrating websites from other eCommerce platforms (Woo <> Shopify <> Magento <> Woo)
- Extending functionalities to next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc - Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the sites
- Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes
- Page speed optimisation
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates - Creating responsive website designs
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
- Thoroughly QA work prior to submission
- 5+ years development work with Magento 1 & 2
- 5+ years development work with Shopify (a bonus)
- 5+ years development work with Wordpress (a bonus)
- Experience with agile development practice (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Available to work 40 hours per week with a small overlap with UK time zone - The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail (REQUIRED!)
We are Organic Ecommerce, a full stack development agency in the West Midlands (UK). We do website design, development and mobile app development. Over the last 6+ years, we have worked on all kinds of projects and build web applications across Europe and the United States.